Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh, My Achin' Everything

This was another mostly boring day, although I did decide to keep my playdate at Angie's house. She was totally great, and ran almost all of the interference with the boys, but I was still trying to move from room to room to at least chat with her. Ugh. After awhile, my back pain was getting bad along with my pubic pain getting awful. :( I think I might have to be done with playdates. I feel terrible for Orion because there is so little I can do with him. Hopefully I will at least get him out to the pool a time or two before he turns into a complete couch potato.

Oh, and thanks to Angie :p this is Orion's new obsession:



The funny thing is letting him loose on YouTube to see where he goes from there. When I here the cussing or he ends up in Spanish, I usually intervene haha.

No comments: