Friday, May 30, 2008

And yet again... Amy is still amazing!

Amy is amazing in more ways that one this time. :) I was going to cancel our photo shoot since Ron has lost his job, but she gave me a major break. I can't wait to see the whole collection, but here is some of what made it onto her Flickr.


This is my favorite bare belly shot for sure! And no, that isn't a 69 on my tattoo - it is the symbol for Cancer.Amy called this one glowing, but I think I looke so serious! Still a good belly shot. :)
This one is so cool. The flowers pop so much they almost look like they were pasted in later.
Now you see why I said my favorite bare belly shot above. :) This is my favorite belly shot for sure!
But this is probably my favorite shot of all she posted. Orion looks so cute and impish in this shot.
Then I guess we were in still in picture mode when we got home, because we took a few on the deck in the lovely sunshine. Not a belly shot, but I just loved the red hair next to all the green.
And here is the immense belly in the same corner.

No comments: