Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I hate to say it, but...

... this is one of those days where I am feeling DONE with the pregnancy. Truthfully, there are several things I would like to accomplish first, but today sucked, at least from a physical perspective. I took a shower in the morning before planning to head out to the store. It didn't feel too warm, yet for some reason when I got out, I felt totally overheated. I got dressed and sat down to let it pass and started to feel a bit better, so out to Fred Meyers we went.

I don't usually shop there, but I was feeling I could reeeally use their playroom action. My pubic pain just seems to be getting a bit worse every day. :( I was worried about even walking around the store. We got there fine and I got Orion checked in. Off to shop, and I started to feel overheated again. I was totally sweating through the whole trip and walking was killing me. I swear I was in a total haze of pain by the time I got to the register.

I hate feeling like this at the end of pregnancy. I have mostly enjoyed being pregnant the other times and don't want to be one of those mamas wishing the baby would come early! Bah!

No comments: