Thursday, May 29, 2008

OGA and More Funnies

We made it out to gymnastics today just barely. Ron said he seemed kindof unfocused last week, so I was interested in how it was going to go. Well, hmmm.... he seemed to get bored before even getting through the warm ups. At one point, he actually left the floor and came upstairs. I kept asking him if he wanted to leave or stay, and he wasn't really answering me. When I told him they were heading for the vault and done with warmups, he went back down. Then he was mostly fine the rest of the time, although he didn't seem to be listening to the teacher as well as he usually does. It really seems to be the warmups he doesn't like, but I am sure they would not be thrilled with me bringing him late every time.... Considering our money crunch right now, I think we will just take a break, especially since we can use their open gym for only $3.

Now for the funnies! The other day he called the small intestine the maze. Tonight at dinner, we were talking about where food goes, and today it was the obstacle course. Hahahaha

And for some truly amusing photo entertainment, here is Orion on the potty with his Nintendo DS:
He just plopped down on there and stayed there for awhile. This one looks like a moment of frustration:

No comments: