Friday, April 25, 2008

We made it!

I headed out to try a new chiro this morning, and he really seemed to take a close look at what was going on and do some good adjustments. I felt great pretty good all day and we got packed up and headed out.

We made it to Silver Falls and found our little cabin. The only thing I didn't realize is that they are all set on a hill and I picked one in the top row! I wouldn't have done that if I had known! The other bummer is that we didn't have a porch. The picture on the website shows a porch, but it turns out only the cabins for 2 have them. Oh well. The good news is, the beds are movable! I was worried about that, but we will be able to make a bigger bed with our singles.

Here is the view from the inside out. They really are in a lovely little setting, even if hauling the luggage up was a bit of a pain!
We had a lovely dinner of chicken salad wraps and fruit and played some games. All was going great until I twisted by back somehow sitting down and threw it out. I hope to heck I am going to be able to walk tomorrow.

No comments: