Monday, April 21, 2008

More "new" stuff and some hilarity

I never did take a picture of our new king size bed when we got it. I wanted to wait for a picture with the new linens and then just never got around to it. So I made the bed today for the first time in ages. Yeah, it doesn't look so swanky with the cosleeper and messy nightstand, but I love this bedspread! I think it looks really Tuscan, and that will be my jumping off theme when we do our new bedroom. And yes, it does take up just about the whole room.
Here is the hilarious part....

You know you are a bad housekeeper when you make the bed and your son comes in and exclaims with horror, "Why did you do that?!" hahahahah Of course in his mind, the big pillows in the shams are for putting on the floor and jumping on.

No comments: