Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Amazing swimming progress

We journeyed over to Mt. Scott pool this time to meet the lovely Rachele and cutie Kai. Orion is still all about going under water all of a sudden, and I guess he made the connection, because he decided he wanted to try the waterslide. I was all excited to take him, but I found out after the first slide that I got pubic ouch when I hit the bottom. We went a few more times, and I tried to adjust my body, but I think it was not such a great idea.... I was in much more pain the rest of the day than I have been. I feel terrible because now I think I should tell him no if we go again. :( I don't want to discourage him. Hopefully we can go to some night swims with Daddy soon.

And I have to include the "locker room funnies". I forgot to tell about what happened last week when I went swimming at Tualatin. There was a little girl in the dressing room who looked about 2 or 3, and she just kept saying to her mom over and over, "She has a big tummy, she has a big tummy." I thought she was funny, but I have to admit I was a bit annoyed at the mom because she just kept ignoring her. Maybe she was embarrassed, but she could have acknowledged her. I think she said it about 10 times before her mom finally said, "Yes, she has a baby in there." Then today, a little girl who looked about 8 asked me if I was going to have a baby, and I said, "I hope so." Haha, I'm so funny.

No comments: