Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beatin' the goal!

Ron has been on Atkins for awhile now. He has been doing so much better this time. It seems like something has shifted in his mentality. He is taking more responsibility for his own food and hasn't really had any cravings. He hasn't even been drinking diet soda. He is also really into goal setting this time around. Today he hit a big milestone: 299! His original goal for this weight was April 15, so he is pretty happy! The funny thing is, he is losing while I am gaining this pregnancy! I had suggested that last time, but he put on weight with me instead. He seems committed for the long haul this time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ron! I'm totally rooting for you and am inspired by your progress :) I'm not eating sugar/flour/wheat right now as part of a program I had great success on before pregnant with Kai- because it creates lots of energy but levels blood sugar from highs and lows- but it's a tough program and means almost no eating out- so I'm working on it and wish you well!