Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pass It On!

I went to the cool Pass It On sale this weekend. I tried going Friday to check for great deals, but I had Orion with me and my back was killing me, so we didn't stay long at all. Ended up with a few pairs of pants and a toy for Orion.

But then Ron agreed to watch Orion so I could come back today for the 50% off sale! Woohoo. Not sure if it was a good or bad idea since I ended up buying a bunch more LOL, but it was pretty much all great deals. I got a Boppy cover, a few maternity things, a pair of Robeez for the bean, a nursing bra and this awesome thing called a Bellybra that I think is going to really help my back. Oh, and although I have enough infant stuff, I couldn't resist this cute onesie that has massage instructions on both the front and back. It's a crack up.

The coolest thing that happened there, though, was meeting one of the vendors who had her last two kids at home. She was probably in her 50s, so this was awhile ago when it wasn't as common. We talked about all the crazy hospital procedures and how they get in the way of mother infant bonding. I love meeting women like that who went against the flow even when there wasn't much support for their choices!

No comments: