Friday, April 4, 2008

More OGA

We liked the OGA so much, we decided to check out their Indoor Playground today. Even though it didn't seem to be any problem for my independent boy, I also thought it would be nice to have some time there with him. It was fairly empty, so that was nice as there wasn't too much waiting for anything. Glad I brought my camera today, although the pictures are kindof sucky since I was lazy and took them all from wherever I was sitting.

Here he is hopping along on the trampoline. Took him awhile to get the idea that there was only one kid allowed on there at a time, but he really did well overall with waiting and taking turns.
Up in the block pit - his favorite place. He loves hanging on the rope.

And he loves jumping in of course. Here he is climbing out. The face of pure joy.
Throwing blocks from the edge.
I love this shot. He is doing a spinning jump.
On the ladder, doing what he calls the Bear Walk. Grrrr.

We went to the SW pool in the afternoon and finally met a mom we have been trying to get together with for ages. It was nice because it was a really quiet day there as well, but it is still kindof loud in the pool because of the spray features. Her son is a little over a year, and just wanted to cuddle with mama in the pool. It was so cute.

Orion had a milestone day in the pool. He has not really wanted to put his face in the water in the past. He HATES getting water up his nose! I am not sure what clicked for him today, but he put his face in right in the beginning, and didn't get any water in his nose. Then he kept putting his face in the water the whole time, often for several seconds at a time. He kept coming up so excited! One time he said, "Now I can be a fish!"

No comments: