Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ready for my girl to turn

Orion and I made the trek to Salem today to see Pam and Lennon. I am 34 weeks now, so I was hoping the baby had turned. (She was breech last time). They were not sure at first, but after much poking and prodding decided she was still breech. I am not really concerned as both my previous kidlets went head down and even dropped fairly early, but I also don't remember them being breech anywhere near this time. So I am looking into some of the turning stuff. Seems like I have read to start doing it at 35 weeks, but then I have also heard lots of people say they wish they had started earlier. Bleh. Hopefully it will end up nothing to worry about. Pam delivers breech anyway, but I would still rather do it the good old head down way.

No comments: