Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We all survived

We got Tessi off to the train and even stopped to grab lunch to go at Cha Cha Cha. I was unimpressed with the seasonal chipotle tofu burrito. It was OK but bland I thought. Didn't taste like chipotle at all. I think Orion remembered the little place next door where we had lunch with Sarah and Don because he started to go in there first. It was kindof a funny parallel since that was the same day Sarah missed her train. Glad that wasn't the case for Tessi! Wow, is she ever a trooper. I can't believe how much luggage she had while traveling with just her and her daughter, and it never seemed to phase her. She must be alot stronger than I am! Of course it helps that Amma tends to stay close to her. All I can think of is having to manage all that luggage along with a kid who would be running all over the station!

I already have some ideas for making the next visit go a bit more smoothly. Orion didn't seem to mind having his room taken over when they were here, but he was so excited later in the day when he told Ron, "I got my room back from Amma!" I am starting to see how he takes awhile to process things, just like his father. Is this a male trait, or did it just happen to exhibit that way in my reality? So I have a few ideas about rearranging things that might help. Stay tuned....

No comments: