Monday, December 8, 2008

Charity and a Fuzzy Pillow

No relation to each other however!

Ron took Orion out to the store today to cash in his monkey bank at a Coinstar. Darn thing had over 70 bucks in it! He bought some candy and the rest was planned for the bank for now. On the way out, one of the bell ringers was out front. Orion asked what they were doing, and Ron explained it to him. Orion decided he wanted to give them a dollar, saying, "I have 70, so I should give them one." Pretty simple logic kid. He has been really into sharing lately. It is touching to see the things you model for your kids come out as they mature.

I am going backwards in time but have to share these cute pics. I have only left Akasha with Ron a few times, and only to get some massages for my back as prescribed by my chiropractor. This is what I came home to this morning.
Nothing like a fuzzy Daddy Pillow!

No comments: