Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dinner with Santa!

A local cafe had a neat little event this year - dinner with Santa for no extra charge except buying dinner. They set up an area for a Santa seat and you bring the camera. Great idea!

The spot, ready and waiting.
Waiting baby.
Yeah, I suck. It didn't even dawn on me to put any cute clothes on them.
Here he comes!
Santa is looking sorta thin. Guess the economy is hitting the North Pole as well!

This was Ron's favorite picture because he thought it looked like Orion was interviewing Santa hahahaha.
Is it just me, or is this Santa looking a little bit creepy?
He was a "young Santa". It was a weird discrepancy to be honest between his look and his voice. And he was not doing very well with the kids.... So many of the little ones cried. :( I mean, I know alot of kids at Santa anyway, but just wondering if the really young ones thought what the heck is this thing? Not mine though. Big goofy grin as usual.

"Hey, watcha doin with my sister?"
"Make room for me too!"
"I have a secret to tell you...".
"And I want... and... and... and...".
"Pay no attention to those other children waiting to talk to you."

No comments: