Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Patio Again

Just had to try and get a couple pictures of the finished product. These photos really suck to be honest, but hopefully the can give the idea. It was hard to get a picture because of the dappled light, but this section in the sun gives a decent image of the actual color.
And in this one you can kindof see the big picture, although it still needs cleaned off. I don't really care for the lines, but I guess that is how it had to be since it is concrete.
And the even bigger picture. I really don't like the way the edge is gray, so hopefully we can paint it to match. Notice where the doors are and how we need to build steps.
Ron got a couple of other neat projects done while I was in CA, but I don't have pictures of them, so I will have to post those later...

No comments: