Sunday, August 12, 2007

My Cute and Clever Boy

So this takes a bit of set up.... For awhile, we have been talking about the difference between statements and questions. Orion will often say, "I have a question," and when I ask what it is, he will often say something random, like, "Birds like trees." Then I will explain, "That is a statement, not a question." So that went on for awhile. I am pretty sure he gets it, although sometimes he likes to just go through the motions for the fun of it.

Lately, it has evolved into one of us saying, "I have a secret." And then we will whisper something to the other person, usually, "I love you." So the other day, Ron went through the secret routine with Orion, and after saying, "I love you," Orion whispered back, "That's not a secret, it's a quiet statement. ROFL

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hahaha! That is so cute!