Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Silly Boy

Yes, we pretty much had a lazy pajama kind of morning. That would be a sandal in Orion's pants haha. (Notice the one shoe action on his actual feet). He came up to me and informed me he had a baby in his belly. ROFL

And this seems to be a good place to tell the hilarious story I forgot to put in our last camping trip. When we were down by the river, Orion kept needing to go to the bathroom. I would take over to some bushes, and he would do his business (yay boys!) The second time, I was surprised to see he actually had to go so much because it was really soon. And then he needed to go again after only a short time. When I saw that he indeed had to go, I said, "Where is all this pee coming from?" And he just looked at me like I was strange, and said... "From my penis." Duh mom. Oh my gosh, I laughed for five minutes

No comments: