Monday, May 25, 2009

Yard in Bloom!

I love the Pacific Northwest. Things just seem to keep exploding in bloom all around me.

This is the view out our front door right now.
Even Ron has noticed it! He says it is such an eye opener at 5am when he is leaving for work. What a perfect way to start the day! I have no idea what this tree is, but it rocks. I have never seen these kinds of hanging down sprays of flowers. They are so cool, and the bees LOVE it. The tree is just humming all day long. Here is a closer view of the flowers:
Should I mention again I am sad I don't have a macro lens?

Something blooming in the backyard in a couple places. Jessica thinks they are clematis.

Another cool flower. The whole plant reminded me of agapantha, but not sure what this is eithere!
Little tiny sweet things creeping along in a shady spot.

No comments: