Friday, November 21, 2008

New "Princess" Toy


We are working on putting pictures on our toy bins for organization and I decided on a Playmobil picture for all the castle stuff. I couldn't find a picture of the stuff he already had, so I picked something similar and of course he has been wanting the stuff in the picture ever since I put it on! It was a little set with a cannon, and we found something like it to buy with a gift card I just received. Now I can't find a picture of the exact thing I bought, but the two characters that came with it look alot like the one above, except they both have little circlet crowns. So Orion has decided they are princesses! At first I thought it was awesome he thinks it is totally normal for princesses to be running around with bows and arrows and swords, but then I realized he thinks they are princesses just because they have long hair! Hmmm, how do they internalize these things? So many of our male friends have long hair. Oh well, it is still cool that he we are now playing daily with our warrior princesses!

No comments: