Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Little Buckaroo

Akasha has a new nickname. :) Who else is a fan of the best bad movie ever made? Or who else will admit it anyway? Akasha loves to stare at her hand. The first time I noticed it, one of my favorite Buckaroo moments popped into my head, and I said, "Buckaroo, it's your hand!" (OK, for the uninitiated I will explain. Buckaroo has a secret formula on his hand. He takes it to his doctor friend and holds it up and asks, "Doctor, what is this?" To which he answers.... Yeah, so you get it now.) Now I have taken to calling her Buckaroo as one of her many nicknames.

Here she is in action:
I also think this is a funny picture because it looks like she only has four fingers.

I have been trying to get a picture of this for awhile now and finally succeeded. Here is some of the cuteness that happened in the process.


No comments: