Sunday, November 30, 2008

Columbia Gorge on a Cold Day....

I was determined to take Tessi out to see a few local sites even though she was trying to get work done via laptop while she was here. I argued Sunday should not be a work day! ;) So off we went to the Gorge!

I have taken similar pics before, so I gave my camera to Tessi so she could get them from her perspective, and here are a few. Self portrait:
Such a goofball - just give me the camera if you want me to take one! But these arms' length shots are always alot of fun. Even if the waterfall does end up behind your head LOL. Does anybody see a resemblance to Orion? I think they both have alot of the McNabb clan features.

It was Akasha's first time to the waterfalls. She was pretty chill as usual.
Multnomah Falls Bridge. If you look closely, you can see me waving from the bridge and Akasha in the carrier. Orion is next to me, but you can barely see him.
I think this is more what she wanted.
Drooly McDroolerson.... Or should that be McDroolersdaughter? Doesn't have the same ring to it!
I got the camera to do a few of Orion in his favorite trail spot.
Stillness and motion:
Tessi: Trail Fashionista
Tessi took this one and really liked it. I have to agree! The fall leaves make such a lovely foreground!


This post would not be complete without a snippet from the trail. I could not believe how busy it was on such a cold day! This is why I love the Pacific Northwest. People love the outdoors, rain or shine. See for yourself:

No comments: