Thursday, November 13, 2008

Candy Factory Tour

We went on a tour of a local candy factory with a few friends today. It was pretty neat, although a little very challenging for Orion to stay behind the lines and not touch anything. Luckily my friend Lyla offered him a shoulder ride, which turned out to be a LIFE SAVER!


They also had a requirement for everybody to wear hair nets. I thought he would rebel against that, but I guess the promise of free candy was all empowering. And when I say everybody, I mean everybody! How silly is that? Akasha does not looked thrilled. I immediately thought, cue picture of Lucy.... Oh wait, here it is!
We weren't allowed to take pics on the tour of course, (gotta protect those trade secrets) but here is a cool chocolate fountain in the lobby.
And the store - caaaaaandyyyyyy!

No comments: