Friday, April 17, 2009

Because you can never have enough candy...

Here are some pictures from the extra egg hunt we did this year! I was so annoyed I forgot my camera, but luckily, the awesome Nicole was there. She is a better photographer than I am, so it worked out OK!

Snuggling in the freehand:




Serious cuteness or cute seriousness?
First time in a swing!

She likes it!

After the egg hunt, Orion and Ciara carried their baskets around with them all day. It was cracking me up.

Funny face boy. Probably has candy in his mouth.

Love this one! One of my favorite pictures of her ever!

2 comments:

The Three Little Bears said...

Okay, I have to ask... which sling are you and do you love it?

The photos are beautiful. I just can't wait to meet our little one!

Lisa said...

I love it too! :) It is a Freehand. The only thing is, they don't have all the cool patterns they used to. I have had this one since Orion was a baby. I am much in favor of any two shoulder carrier. I think they are much better for our bodies. However, I do really prefer a wrap for infants. And now that Akasha is getting well over 20 pounds, I will probably move to the Ergo. Sorry that probably wasn't very helpful LOL.