Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Two month comparison

Wow, I can't believe how different they look! Except for the hair, which is almost identical. OK, here is my mama overanalysis.

Eyes: the color difference is of course the first thing that jumps out at you, but the shape is different too. In fact, it was all the comments we got this past weekend about how pretty her almond eyes are that prompted me to do this. I always thought Orion had big, round eyes, and hers look almost Asian in comparison! They are also more hooded. She does have lovely, long eyelashes you can see when her eyes are closed, but you can't see them at all when they are open.

Mouth: her lips definitely look smaller to me. This is funny because I noticed right after birth my nipples seemed so big next to her mouth. I didn't remember thinking this with Orion, and now I see I might have been right about the difference!

Skin color: Akasha looks much more olive toned. It might be the lighting, but she does take after Ron, so that may be the case.

Head shape: It is obvious now that Orion got my long face and chin, and it is already clear at 2 months that his chin was bigger.

This was neat! I think I should do it every couple months or so!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Thaat's so funny, Orion looks so much like Orion! Wonder what Akasha will look like when she's 4?