Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best Big Brother Ever

Continuing with cute Orion stories, he continues to be the model big brother. One of my favorite things is how he will say, "Give the baby to mama, " if Ron is holding her and he wants him to do something. He doesn't even think to say, "Put the baby down." :) She has mostly gotten past her night crying, so one of the only times he hears her cry is in the car, and it really seems to bother him. I will usually pull over if she cries more than about 5-10 minutes, or if she is crying really loudly. I explained to him that she cries because babies like to be held. So the other day, I put her in her bouncy chair just long enough to tape a box together. Sometimes she likes it in there, but this was one of those times she started fussing right away. Orion comes over to me and says, "Mommy, babies like to be held!" My sweet little monkey.

No comments: