Friday, August 8, 2008

Jetto Planes and Bath Time

Today was either the first day of the Hillsboro Air Show or they were practicing. There were some crazy cool jets flying around. Always scares the crap out of me the first pass though because they are so loud! It just so happened we were heading down Cornell right next to the airport at the same time. We caught a couple great glimpes. Damn they are fast. Orion was very impressed, but for some reason, he kept calling them Jetto Planes LOL.

So... the reason we were were heading down Cornell was to see a chiropractor for Akasha and me. She is somebody who has been recommended to me multiple times, and now that we have been I have to give her a shout out! Anita Stefan has the most child friendly office I have ever been to. She used to bring her daughter to work with her, and she works alot with kids. There was a little TV and some kids videos she put on for Orion, and she also showed him how her daughter uses the table to make forts. They have a trunk full of toys in the front room, and the receptionist is more than happy to hold babies if need be while mom gets adjusted.

Now I have to say, I have been terrible lately in terms of taking pictures of Akasha. She was nice and calm after her bath tonight, so I took the opportunity to take a few cute ones.

Just out all snuggly.
So sweet
Chubbilicous double chin profile.
Adorable girl. I can still stare at her for ages.
And dad thought we should take a crying one too. She is never thrilled with a onesie going over her head.
Little imp looks like he is about to pounce.
Seriously, Orion has continued to be the model big brother - better than I ever could have expected! He still loves on her and pats her head really gently. I'm sure it will all go to hell when she gets big enough to start getting into his toys haha, but I am loving it for now!

No comments: