Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Visitors

Today was a busy day. Pam came back for a visit and said everything looked fine. Lyla was here at the same time as I wanted her to check out Akasha's tongue mobility (and she brought some awesome food - woohoo!) Sure enough, she thinks there is a minor tongue tie present. She also pointed out some other things, like the asymmetry of her head, and agreed her chin is a bit more recessed than usual. So she has several minor things making it a challenge to get a deep latch, but Lyla also showed me some subtle but important things I should be doing differently. It was such a great experience as I think I will be able to help other mom's so much more now! We are still thinking about if we will do the clip. It is such a minor procedure that I am kindof feeling like "why not?"

Then Amy came by with a meal and to do a few quick pics! I think we got some nice ones. We didn't take any of our own today, so I will have to add them here for our one a day series when we get them. :)

No comments: