Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hum De Dum

Don't read this post unless you like prelabor TMI. :) I am 41 weeks today and having a really hard time just sitting around! At least a few "signs" have started showing up. I have definitely been losing my mucous plug a bit since yesterday, and I think I might have a small amniotic leak. I am also having plenty of crampy contractions (LOL I almost typed crappy - they are that too haha). Nothing has been timable yet, so I am not holding my breath. All of these things could still mean real labor is a week off, or it could be tonight!

Rose went to the coast with Chris but took a separate car so she could head back if something surprising happens soon. So that is my boring day. :yawn:

1 comment:

Beachbum said...

I keep checking to see if the little bun-in is on the way! May this be pure bliss. What an awesome journey it is. We'll keep you in our thoughts!