Friday, March 21, 2008

More Egging...

... as Orion calls it! I almost skipped this hunt as I felt like we needed a down day, and Orion has had enough sugar this week for sure! But it was looking like such a great turn out that I couldn't resist. The gathering was at a great park called Rood Bridge. Orion loved the play area.

Little mountain goat
He was flapping his wings like a bird in this picture. :) Notice his shoes are already off and his socks are covered with barkdust. Both of them had holes in the heels by the end of the day. They were too small anyway.

"Follow me!" Orion says to Addy. They were like shadows of each other all day.
I didn't get any pictures of the beginning of the hunt - the kid moves too fast! But here he is at half capacity.
And full! Geez pal, got enough eggs there? Niamh is there in the corner, checking it out. She is such a curious baby!
I wonder what Addy will have in this one.
Orion examining a jelly bean with Xeowyn.
More, more, more!
And the favorite friend shots again.... Look at Miss Tati! She is hanging on all by herself!
Inde the daredevil. Orion adores this kid.
Baby Jon after pulling his hat down - all time favorite for sure!
And the photogenic Miss Naia. This girl should get into modeling. Several of my favorite photos are of her.
Tiff and Niamh, saying, "What's up?!"
The whole crew! What a turn out!

No comments: