Monday, March 3, 2008

Beautiful Shots

So we had a couple pukies during the night, but in the morning Orion said he felt fine. I was a bit worried about what would happen after he ate, but he seemed fine. We had another fairly quiet day, and I gave him bland food. He really didn't have much of an appetite, but his spirits were fine, and he even did alot of his regular jumping around.

Then tonight, Sarah sent me an email with some pictures Katie and she took for an assignment on backlighting. I was really impressed! I thought for sure there must have been some kind of filter on them, but when I talked to her later on the phone, she said this is just what they got with regular shooting. Totally cool!


This one is Sarah, taken by Katie.
And this one is Katie, taken by Sarah. Maybe I am just a biased moms, but I thought Sarah's were way better. :) There were my two favorites though.

No comments: