Thursday, February 7, 2008

Who is this Strange Boy in my House?

Since a few people have asked.... :)

Turns out there is a new kid's hair salon right around the corner from my house, so I took Orion in on a whim today. I feel like I let the lady talk me into cutting it a bit shorter than I had imagined, but it really was a mess! I had tried to work out some of the knots this morning, but he was not having it! She recommended some products to put on at night in the future so it won't get so crazy dreadlocked. He looks so different, I barely recognize him! I have to admit it is nice to see his face in pictures again LOL. Although he didn't really want to smile for me in this one. I am sure there will be lots better pictures soon, and more angles. :) It will grow back soon, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! He does look so different though, older I think?

Sorry you stayed up way too late cause of little ole me, sticks tongue out!!!!


~Angie

Anonymous said...

He looks so handsome :)