Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mostly Mellow Saturday

Our second day in CA was pretty mellow. My top priority was getting to Trader Joe's to get some food LOL. Orion's top priority was to get to the park next door! Climbing the slide.


I thought Connor's party was today, but it turned out to be Sunday. Sarah said that was better for her, but the stinky part is I hoped to do dinner with Ron's family on the same day, and they can't do it Sunday. So that means alot of driving for me, especially since Sarah wants me to come to LA to pick her up before the party tomorrow. Ugh.

The drive to Ventura for dinner was crazy since it actually started hailing! I guess I brought the rain from Portland. Then I left the camera in the car and was too tired to go back for it - well actually I just didn't want to go down like 4 flights of stairs for it! Rose took several, though, and said she would send them. The boys kept sitting on Grandpa Jim's lap together. It was really cute. Then Carter started to act like he was getting sick, poor little dude. Hopefully Orion won't end up with a CA virus. He has gotten sick the last two times we went.

Long day ahead tomorrow....

No comments: