Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Many Faces of Orion

I figured I should get some more pictures of my new strange looking boy. :) We were going to a playdate this afternoon, but it got canceled, so we had a mellow afternoon at home. Here is Orion's Wii Face.
After telling me to not take his picture, I asked if he wanted to stick his tongue out. Apparently, that broke the ice because then he got into one of these cycles of asking me to take repeated pictures and having to examine each one. So here is the Ugly Face.
And the Same Smile Every Time Face.
Not sure about this one. The I'm Doing my Idea of Posing for the Camera Face?
Then it was all about movement. The Wiggle.
This was the Crab Walk.
And this was some other animal - darn it I can't remember what he said now!
And last but not least, the back of the new hair. Makes me wonder if I should have muddled through the knots or spoken up about leaving it longer. Now he has this crazy cowlick and part of the hair sticks straight out. Well, I guess he always had the cowlick - you can just see it really well now!

No comments: