Wednesday, May 16, 2007

They Have Started...

...and they were sneaky. Well, that is not exactly the right word. They just snuck by me somehow when I wasn't paying attention What are they? The Whys!!! They started yesterday. I can't even remember what they were about now, but somethow I didn't think about it until today. Orion has been asking why about everything all day! Why can't I eat the corn? Because it isn't cooked yet. Why? Because I haven't cooked it. Why? Um... now the fun begins!

He also woke up sick today, saying he doesn't feel well and that his ears hurt. :( He has been sleeping more than usual today as well, but he still has time to be spunky when awake! And I am on my third day of the cleanse and doing fine. I was expecting to get some headaches today or something, but I feel totally normal... knock on wood. Hopefully I will continue to be successful with it!

No comments: