Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Getting Excited About Summer

I scored a Radio Flyer Trav-ler today from Craigslist! I have been watching for one for awhile because I want to do some fun decorating and take it to Country Fair. It is the one that looks like this:

So this seems like a good time to say I am getting really excited about all our summer plans. Last year we didn't do hardly any camping, so I am really looking forward to getting out there this year. Here is a rundown:
We have a 5 day trip planned to Canada in June. We will go up through Vancouver, then take the ferry to Victoria and explore Vancouver Island. We will cross back over higher up on the island to the top of the Sunshine Coast and work our way back down South. I think there are like 20 waterfalls on my to see list LOL.
In July we plan to go to Oregon Country Fair. This year we will be more prepared and hopefully get to camp with some other families we know. Later in July we are planning a La Leche League campout at Oxbow. It is not too far from here, but is supposed to be really pretty.
August is when our church campout is planned. I am excited because they have chosen a place in the gorge this year!
And last but not least, we have reservations at Fort Stevens in September. Finally we are going camping on the coast!
Oh, and one last thing I have been meaning to write - we have a pot rack! There sure are alot of exclamation marks in this post haha. I am just so excited about this because our kitchen is so tiny. And this was a purchase we decided on for our Christmas money, but it just now got put up. I should nag more haha.

No comments: