Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally...

Wow, I have been quiet lately! For most of last week I was just being mellow and getting the house ready for Rose and Jim to come. The opera was great fun! Of course I did end up stressing about what to wear since everything is too small for me right now I am sad to say. It was nice to be out on my own for a few hours, though, and to do it at the opera was even better!

Rose and Jim got here Friday morning. Orion is happy to have his Grandma and Grandpa here, and we have even been getting some yard work done. On Saturday, we checked out the Beaverton Farmers' Market and did a little forest exploring.



Random Cute Farmers' Market shot


Orion checking out the cacti


When we got to the nature center, some people on the trail had bubble stuff. A woman let Orion use the wand for a few minutes, and another couple just gave him a bottle of bubbles along with a battery operated blower they had. New favorite toy!

Froggy hangin' out on the skunk cabbage

Orion loves his crazy Grandpa Jim

This is a historic picture as we realized recently we did not have a single picture of us as a family since Orion was born! So we took the opportunity to have Grandma snap one along the trail.



Sunday was mostly a church day and we have been working on clearing out what turned out to be a bumblebee hive in the composter the last owners left here! They had been filling it with mostly pine needles :rolleyes: so it was a nice mountain of bugs. I wish we had taken some pictures of it now. Darn me!

No comments: