Saturday, March 13, 2010

Couldn't Believe This!

Well, I swore to myself I wasn't going to fill up my blog with alot of random geocaching stuff unless it was sincerely interesting or a great picture of the kids lol, but this was just amazing!
This is technically a cache, but this type is also known as a Travel Bug Hotel. The criteria would usually just be a fairly large container and a location the owner thought was really secure. Well... large, they got that covered. Secure, um, the thing is padlocked!!! You can only get the combo if you are a member on the site. But then above and beyond that, the place is carpeted, furnished and even has working lights! Here is a close up of a traveler I picked up in the jacuzzi haha!
I have been amazed at the ingenuity and craftsmanship I have already seen in the geocaching world! What next?!

No comments: