Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Day I Almost Broke My Camera

Yeah, there is a story behind that, of course. I had the great privilege of going to the Children's Museum with Arwyn and Brisen. I kept trying to catch the ultimate B picture. I got some that were OK, but as I said to Arwyn later, none of them are as cute as he really is, and she said that is good because it would probably have broken the camera! Hahaha, you can decide for yourself below.

Orion hard at work.
And here he is, the famous, too cute for his good, Brisen!
Orion trespassing in the forbidden zone. This is the under 2 area, but it was such a nice, quiet day, and B was the only other baby in there, so I let Orion check it out.
Cool windows in the wall. Orion called the one on the right a spiderweb.
Orion working the waterwheel.
Yes, I am weird for taking pictures of kids I don't know, but I thought this was cool looking.
The wonderful world of water.
Face painting.
Interesting job he did. He got some strange looks from people after we left the museum!
Just one little dot for the cuteness. Arwyn later declared this a "strategic error" after her chest was covered in little brown spots!

I am very sad to report the CM has totally changed it's food area, kindof "modernized" it. That used to be Orion's favorite place, and now he won't even go in there. :(

No comments: