Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cookies!

I think Fall ups the baking urge in me. I decided to try some gluten free cookies and had to pick a recipe. All the best ones had chocolate chips in them, which I didn't have on hand. Then there were a bunch of peanut butter ones, which I wasn't in the mood for. I found one for pumpkin cookies and had some sweet potato puree on hand, so I decided to give those a try. The batter seemed more like mousse, so I wasn't sure what the cookies would be like! But they weren't bad - kindof more like muffins in texture.

Orion had fun helping. Here he is using the spatula!
Look at all our cookies! That was when we were all done. Only I think we ate the whole first pan before we finished hehe. I didn't care how many he ate because I made them with xylitol instead of sugar!
A request from Orion.

No comments: