Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More Berries!

Weeee're back....

Yay for having a camera this time. It was just too rainy last time.
Rows and rows of berries.
View from the farm. I think I have said this before, but it is just so amazing to me this is like 5 minutes from my house. It just warms my heart to think of raising Orion someplace we can come out to farmlands like this and see how food is grown and pick it right from the plant.

Stick boy. Hey, who curved my magic wand? OK, been reading too much Harry Potter.
What the raspberry rows look like, or the berry forest as Orion calls it. They let these get a bit more overgrown, I think because raspberries are not so thorny.
Who's been eating berries? I love Orion's hair, but it does make an awful lot of shadows on his face.
In one of his favorite states - with just one shoe. (Who knows?) Today much time was spent playing hide and find the shoe in the berry bushes.
Score! There are marionberries and boysenberries on the bottom as well, but I spent most of the time in the raspberries. They are so much easier to pick, and I like them best as well! But I do also enjoy the variety.
Now... what to do with them all!


No comments: