Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Arghhh!

So we have been wondering for awhile why we don't have any cherries this year. Our tree in the front yard was packed with them last year. We were worried the tree might be sick or something. Well, we found out in the wee hours of the morning. Stupid raccoons! Kona was barking and I looked outside to see them up in the tree. I went outside and there they were munching away. And they have no fear of people at all. I used to like them, but now... grrrr. If there was only a way to keep them out of our tree, we could happily coexist, but any type of fence we put up they will just climb over. I am bummed. There is literally not one cherry left on the tree! :(

We didn't get pictures that night, but here is the family (or I assume) up to no good getting into catfood on our neighbor's porch:





See the glowing devil eyes? They are evil I tell you!

No comments: