Friday, October 9, 2009

Punkies!

We made a last minute decision to join some friends at a local pumpkin patch. I feel like I am still recovering from Seattle. My leg got all the way back to limping stage by the end of the train ride home, but I was glad we got out because it was a beautiful day!

Miss A gettin' some mama love.
Not long after we got there, one of the kids split his pants jumping off hay bales! Love this cute picture I got!
My favorite sunflower pants.
Still fascinated by hay.
Gettin' some Ciara love.
Love to Nicole as usual for getting some great pics of the slide action. Akasha was just thrilled with the experience and wanted to go again and again!
You know what is coming next....
Pile up at the bottom of the slide!
Akasha only got knocked off a couple times, and she just kept coming back for more!


Oh, and we did get a pumpkin, but I didn't take any pictures of it!

No comments: