Wednesday, July 9, 2008

When will the world be fun again?

That was the question I got asked by my sweet boy this morning. I thought, "Oh jeez... first big conversation about life with sister," but when I asked what would make it fun, he said, "Having people over." So... hmmm... I guess the fact we haven't been having people over is related to being a new mom, but I wonder if he makes that connection. Interesting he said he wanted to have people over versus doing more out of the house....

My other favorite thing from today was what Orion said when he joined us in the bath. I took Akasha in because she still had sand in her hair, then big brother wanted to come in too. And he says, "Look at that precious baby." LOL no idea where he got that, but it sure was cute!

Here is Dad being very impressed with A's head raising prowess.
And we finally took Pam's cool sign down. I wanted to take a pic of it early on, but nobody got around to it, so this will have to do. :)

No comments: