Saturday, July 5, 2008

Silliness

We got this awesome Happy Hangup from my friend Jessica. I believe it originally belonged to Emily. I have only laid Akasha in it here and there for a few minutes. Hopefully she will like sleeping in there when she is a little older from time to time. Right now, it is more of a source of fascination for Orion. Luckily, it is rated to like 44 pounds, and he is only about 38. We are still trying to keep him from bouncing on it too hard and also from spinning it, as that is not how it is designed. I need to find him a spinning toy apparently.

Still, he was cute with just his eyeballs peeking out.
And his butt peeking out.
Little imp. Is it just me, or does he look more impish with short hair? And his spikes only lasted until bathtime of course, but I think I have some product to put them back up.

And today's Akasha picture. I think it is so cute the way she sleeps with her hand up on me just like Orion did when he was older.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Lisa, You guys look great! I love the picture of you and Akasha:) Tell Orion we miss him, Im ready when you are love

Amoreena said...

I love the bum shot!

Anonymous said...

Yes the Happy Hangup was mine originally, and oh man did Seth and Sara use and abuse it - and Jake rarely used it! I fantasized about having it hang in the kitchen or my back yard, as kind of my "sling on a stand". After Jake was about a year old, it went to Jennifer, then Breana, and Angie, and then Jessica and now you! It is an awesome heirloom already!