Friday, July 25, 2008

Orion time

I had my first one on one outing with Orion today. We went over to the library for a short time while Akasha stayed home with Daddy. I think it was good for him to get my full attention. :)

And... Orion has discovered the little camera. Since he showed interest in helping with pictures a couple days ago, I thought the small one would be easier for him to use since you can see on the screen what you are taking. Little did I know it would become an all day obsession!

So there will be alot more overexposed closeups like this in my future I am guessing...
And pictures of the back of the dogs head...
and abstract tie dye close ups...
and the baby gate... (???)
and many, many, many of these...
and my personal favorite - the baby parts between the fingers.

One of our library findings.
There will also probably be lots of strange pictures of me popping up.... I thought this one was kindof cool though.
And this one was great!
This one, however, was not. Just to show I have a sense of humor and to prove my claim that I am truly unphotogenic, this picture reached new heights of awful for me LOL.


Have you ever seen such a collection of crappy pictures haha? OK, it was only amusing the first time. I will try to stick to the interesting ones he takes from now on. There were movies as well, but I need to learn how to use youtube so I can put them on here.

No comments: