Friday, January 11, 2008

Stuff

I have been busy the last week or so with putting up holiday decorations and trying to do some organizing and reducing.

But I have also had the ebay bug. I got a great little ceramic sun ornament, but that is already packed away. And I have been wanting one of these forever:If you have never owned one of these Tupperware sugar bowls, you cannot imagine how wonderful they are! :) I think part of it is nostalgia, because we had one when I was growing up. In fact, my parents still have it! But it really is an amazing design. I use so much xylitol around here and like to be able to just pour a little into Orion's drinks, so I knew this would be perfect. The weird thing is, these are apparently a totally hot commodity on ebay. I was annoyed at how much I had to pay for it. Then again, the way I am gushing about it, I shouldn't have been surprised. Just seemed odd! Here is the view showing how one side is for pouring and the other for scooping (I know you wanted to see it.)
And the transformation of the lower room has begun. I want to birth down there, so it needs alot of work! I ordered this from ebay, and it is now on the ceiling. I love to use the Om sound when I am laboring, and this will be right above the birth tub.
OK, so this didn't come from ebay, but it was on clearance at Bed Bath and Beyond amazingly cheap, so I feel like I got a major score, and it is perfect for a birth room I think.

No comments: