Friday, January 25, 2008

Connected Parenting Moment

We had a funny moment the other day I got a picture of. For some reason, Orion asked to leave his clothes on at bathtime. He has never asked that before, so who knows where it came from. My initial reaction was to say no, but then I stopped and thought it through. What the heck harm would it do? My only concerns were that the clothes might be dirty and thus get the bath water dirty, but they didn't seem too bad, and that he would take them off and throw them on the floor sopping wet, also not the end of the world, but this pregnant mama isn't that into bending over to clean things up right now. So I decided to try a middle ground first and said, "How about just your socks and chonies?" He thought that was fine, so in he went . Sometimes parenting is simple and fun. :)

No comments: