Sunday, March 1, 2009

Relaxing Evening with Friends

I don't think I have ever had such a drama free night with Orion! I think Zoe's house has a magickal good vibe spell over it. He had a couple moments of not wanting the babies near some project he was working on, but overall it was a night of good buddies. It was also great to see Jessica and Dane, who we had not seen in ages! Olivia is talking up a storm now, and even though Ron still likes to say, "I don't speak Olivia," he could not ignore the constant stream of "Daddy Won"s that were happily shouted every time she went down the slide. It was hilarious how intent she was on having him watch her. And of course I mean "Won" as in rhymes with "Ron". So I started calling him Daddy Wan Kenobi haha!

But it gets better. Olivia likes the baby too. If Olivia likes you, she knows your name. Ah yes, tonight we had the unveiling of the best nickname ever - "Baby Kaka". OK, in all fairness I think she said Akaka some of the time, but that kaka sound just really jumps out at you. It was flippin hysterical, but for Akasha's sake I really shouldn't encourage it LOL.

Here is Akasha happily chewing on some toy
Olivia giving Kaka some love.
Double trouble there in the background. Yes, Sophia is walking at not even a year old. And JUMPING. Seriously, I couldn't believe it. She gets both feet airborne.

Speak of the devil, this picture cracked me up!
It's all about the Phia attitude!

No comments: