Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nine Months!

Well goodness gracious, this whole day went by without me ever thinking Akasha is nine months today! I have been so worried about how sick Orion has been that I didn't even remember!


So I have to honor her with a couple pictures, such as they are. She has gotten interested in books lately. Wonder what she has in her little pinchers here?
She is finally scooting around the floor a bit, although I wouldn't really call it crawling. She definitely can work her way over to stuff she is interested in though. I have been meaning to mention she had some other teeth partially break through, so I guess now is a good time. I think all the rest of her incisors are either all the way through or at least part way. So that is a total of eight cute little teeth, which means we are done with dental updates for awhile. She continues to be a joyful baby, although she has been a bit grumpy with a cold recently. She is still quick with a smile for just about everyone she meets but will cry if anybody else holds her. She is my first real separation anxiety baby, and I am curious how long it will last! She is starting to enjoy her daddy more, but other folks still seem suspect if they come too close. :) Orion has started to be not so happy about her grabbing at all his toys. Let the sibling fun begin!

No comments: