Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Night at the Academy

We have been over to the Academy Theatre several times now. Orion loves the childcare room, and they play well reviewed second run movies for only 3 bucks. AND they have decent food and beer and wine. It is alot like the McMenamin's theaters. This time we saw The Darjeeling Limited, and we both enjoyed it quite a bit. I had read it was similar to Rushmore, which we have both seen and liked, and The Royal Tenenbaums, which Ron thinks is an awesome film. We were not disappointed. Of course, Owen Wilson is always great in my opinion. :) It was authentic and touching and had some twists I really didn't expect. And Bill Murray has a funny little cameo of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Argh! I got your voicemail on my cell phone a few days ago. It sort of died (makes calls but a blank screen) after Kai had his way with it, so I forget to check messages when I can't "see" there's a message. Anyway, we're sorry we missed you and hope we can meet you all soon.